Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

humilityseeker . . .
See the second link in the original post
Edit: Fair enough complaint about Democrat spokesman’s foul language
that could be discerned in the link.

So I changed the link and added another story to go with that link and subtracted the other link.

Hope this helped.

God bless.

Cathoholic

Dem Senate candidate Mark Kelly apologizes for staffer’s obscene tweet about cops​

The Twitter message runs directly contrary to the Arizona Democrat’s moderate stance on policing​

By Julia Musto

Fox News Flash top headlines for October 15

Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com.

Democratic Senate candidate Mark Kelly apologized Thursday for a staffer’s tweet calling Chicago officers “worthless #—ing pigs,” a statement his Republican rival, Sen. Martha McSally, seized on as proof of anti-police bias in the astronaut’s campaign.

Mark Kelly Campaign Spokesman Called Cops ‘Worthless #$%## Pigs’​

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

John Moore/Getty Images

AWR HAWKINS

15 Oct 2020.

Mark Kelly campaign spokesman T.J. L’Heureux is apologizing for calling police “worthless #$%@## pigs” in August 2020, the Washington Times reported.

L’Heureux hurled the insult after watching “Chicago police clashing with protesters,” the Times reported . . .

Last edited:
humilityseeker . . .
Why wasnt I able to flag it?
I don’t know.

Maybe it was your device? Sometimes mine has glitches. Yours could too.

Maybe their tech staff was working on something to do with that function (so it gets turned off temporarily).

Who knows?

Now the complaint issue is fixed though.

Last edited:
I don’t know.

Maybe it was your device? Sometimes mine has glitches. Yours could too.

Maybe their tech staff was working on something to do with that function (so it gets turned off temporarily).

Who knows?

Now the complaint issue is fixed though.
The option is not present in any posts in your thread. Maybe I have not been here long enough to enable that option.
Thank you for fixing that revolting word.

Last edited:
If we don’t start treating the police with more respect, there’s going to be a huge decline in the number of individuals who want to become cops.

What will we do then without cops? Call a social worker to try to talk a monster out of raping a woman?

I have not been here long enough for the privilege (?) of a flag and a few other functions. Someone kindly flagged a second thread with a malware link a little while ago. This is a lovely community.

We should be thanking our police, make them feel appreciated for putting their lives on the line each day. If noble men no longer think entering the police force is worth the aggravation, citizens will no longer feel safe without police:

An elderly resident in the Mount Hope neighborhood of the Bronx once described to me her fear of entering her building lobby, since it was so often occupied by trespassing youth hanging out and selling drugs. The only time she felt safe was when law enforcement was around: As long as she saw the police, she told me, everything is OK. You can come down and get your mail and talk to decent people.

Cops pulled back from discretionary activity — questioning a suspicious person on a known drug corner, for example — and simply drove on by. Such stops are voluntary; cops are not mandated to make them.

In Chicago, the Harvard economists found, the number of police-civilian interactions decreased by almost 90% in the month after the investigation into deadly force was announced. In Riverside, interactions decreased 54%. In St. Louis, self-initiated police activities declined by 46%.

By contrast, in cities where incidents of police use of deadly force were under investigation, but did not go viral or grab national attention, homicides and total crime went down. Police officers were not afraid to continue policing.

This year, in Chicago, an overmatched police force was overwhelmed by the rampant looting and upheavals and had little deterrent presence on the ground. “There’s suddenly this vacuum that opens up,” said Max Kapustin, the senior research director at a local crime lab, and “you see an absurd amount of carnage.”

Bad cops of all races must be removed. But the overwhelming majority of officers are in their jobs because of people like that Mount Hope resident who looks out her window hoping to see the police nearby. It is these vulnerable residents who will be most hurt if the “defund police” activists have their way.

source: Police shootings myth: Unarmed Black Americans don't face an epidemic

Polls Show Arizona Sen. Martha McSally Taking Lead from Democrat Challenger Mark Kelly​

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Getty Images

HANNAH BLEAU

23 Oct 2020681

2:09

Two polls examining the Senate race in Arizona show Sen. Martha McSally (R-AZ) taking the lead from Democrat challenger Mark Kelly (D) — a significant shift, as Kelly has led the incumbent in a barrage of polls in recent months.

A Susquehanna Polling and Research survey released Friday showed McSally overtaking Kelly in the Grand Canyon State, garnering 50 percent to Kelly’s 47 percent. That represents a six-point bounce for McSally, who trailed Kelly by four percent (44 percent to Kelly’s 48 percent) in a September 25 poll . . .

. . . Since January, only two surveys included in the RealClearPolitics average of the Arizona Senate race have shown McSally leading her challenger. Friday’s average, which included the Susquehanna survey, had Kelly up by 5.6 percent.

His seeming dip in the polls comes as Republicans target Kelly for his “shady record and ties to China.” . . .
. . . Last week, Kelly’s deputy press secretary, T.J. L’Heureux, apologized after
calling police “worthless ##@$&## pigs” in a tweet posted in August. . . .
Bold mine.

As best as I can find, T. J. L’Heureux is still working for the Democrat Mark Kelly despite his disgusting attitude and language against our police.

Anyone who thinks that Mark Kelly will respect the police more than the other Democrats ought to consider the way all Democrats follow in line with the marching orders they receive. (Kelly doesn’t exactly have pro-police staffers.) For example, it appears that not even one Democrat will step out of line and vote in favor of Amy Coney Barrett. And, almost every Democrat, astonishingly, voted AGAINST protecting unborn babies after 20 weeks (Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act) and AGAINST the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back