Marquette University NFP

  • Thread starter Thread starter LaSainte
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LaSainte

Guest
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are currently practicing the Marquette version of NFP and that I am part of a program/study for it. I don’t know if they are still signing people up for it, but it offers free online charting and a forum in which you can ask the doctors questions that the doctors there will answer. They have full access to your online chart (which uses mucous observation and the Clear Blue Easy ovulation monitor) and they answer all of your questions and coach you through the whole process. I am using the breastfeeding protocol and just ovulated for the first time and all of my questions have been answered quickly and succinctly and it’s been a great experience so far. If you’re interested, go the Marquette University website and sign up. It’s really awesome!
 
Do you have a link to sign up? I found the Marquette NFP site, but didn’t see anything about a study.
 
Sorry, I can’t find the link, but there is contact information on the NFP portion of the Marquette University website. Maybe you can just email them and ask about it?
 
This might be something to mention to the people at Iusenfp.com. They promote all the different forms and they would probably feature this on the website as a way to get more people interested in it.
 
I thought my doctor said that you can get the monitor for free if you participate in that study. Is that true?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top