B
benedict_XVIII
Guest
As regards marriage, my Bible clearly states that JESUS SAID (Luke 20:34)
"The children of this world get married but those who are considered worthy of the future world and of the resurrection od the dead do not take eithe husband or wife "
As regards capitalism, the Popes have been saying that it is an evil system, so those who cooperate with capitalism are cooperating with evil.
You can read at this link what Benedict XVI says:
msnbc.msn.com/id/18094760/
With this, I leave you.
It is always sad for me to see that people who spend their life communicating on a Catholic forum don’t even know the basics of their faith.
But then, this is old news.
I am wasting my time with you.
Good-bye
"The children of this world get married but those who are considered worthy of the future world and of the resurrection od the dead do not take eithe husband or wife "
As regards capitalism, the Popes have been saying that it is an evil system, so those who cooperate with capitalism are cooperating with evil.
You can read at this link what Benedict XVI says:
msnbc.msn.com/id/18094760/
With this, I leave you.
It is always sad for me to see that people who spend their life communicating on a Catholic forum don’t even know the basics of their faith.
But then, this is old news.
I am wasting my time with you.
Good-bye