S
saintbtg
Guest
My husband and I have been married for 3.5 years, together for 5. We have a great son who is 3 years old. Lately things have been really hard for us. I know we are both stressed out but it seems like recently we have been at each other’s throats. We got in a huge fight on Saturday and I left for a few nights. I’m back home now and (like after all our big fight) things seem fine, like nothing ever happened. We really haven’t “talked” about what happened. We briefly discussed it but not nearly to the extent I think it needs to be discussed. I know my husband would rather we not and is perfectly happy with just getting on with life.
I love my husband, son and my life more than anything but am finding it really hard to come to terms with everything being "fine.’ Could anyone please suggest anything…a book, I could read to help me be a better wife, help us all be a better family?
Any advice at all would be great. thanks
I love my husband, son and my life more than anything but am finding it really hard to come to terms with everything being "fine.’ Could anyone please suggest anything…a book, I could read to help me be a better wife, help us all be a better family?
Any advice at all would be great. thanks