L
Luevano
Guest
I have been married for a little over a year, she has been through a great deal in her 29 years and has not always made the best choices. She has done some illegal activities and has been clean and sober for the last 5 years. She has some mental issues as well, she had one to a psychiatrist who mismanaged her treatment and placed her on the wrong medication. She is still very flighty having racing thoughts, and other irrational thoughts, She is a good person beyond what she is dealing with and I love her very much. I am reaching out in hopes that prayer may help my situation. I have been praying and trying to rationalize with her but I am not getting anywhere. She actually wants to get a divorce and be boyfriend and girlfriend. Please pray for us. Thank you very much.
