C
celticsfan1983
Guest
Not sure how to phrase this question in a Google search, so I thought I’d ask here.
Getting straight to the point, how would an engaged couple go about doing marriage prep in Arkansas, but with a wedding set in Pennsylvania (where the Bride’s family is). Would we take classes through the Diocese of Harrisburg, or take them in Arkansas and give the parish in Harrisburg a note before the wedding saying that we completed the class? I know that since each diocese has different requirements.
To further complicate matters, is it permisable to use a priest that isn’t from either diocese?
Sorry if that seems rambling. Just very confused on this!
Getting straight to the point, how would an engaged couple go about doing marriage prep in Arkansas, but with a wedding set in Pennsylvania (where the Bride’s family is). Would we take classes through the Diocese of Harrisburg, or take them in Arkansas and give the parish in Harrisburg a note before the wedding saying that we completed the class? I know that since each diocese has different requirements.
To further complicate matters, is it permisable to use a priest that isn’t from either diocese?
Sorry if that seems rambling. Just very confused on this!