S
St_Redemption
Guest
Okay, so one thing I do not understand, and please correct me if I am wrong as I am nowhere near as knowledgeable of Catholic doctorine as many of you, but I have heard that it is believed that Mary was spared of Sin so she could give birth to the sinless Jesus. Please just tell me to shut up and correct me if that is wrong, but I HAVE heard people state this.
So if this is the case, and Mary can simply be spared sin in order to give the perfect birth to Jesus so He could be born sinless, why couldn’t Jesus simply be spared of sin just as Mary was? Surely Mary’s parent’s sinned, yet Mary ended up without sin. So why couldn’t the same have been for Jesus.
Thanks
So if this is the case, and Mary can simply be spared sin in order to give the perfect birth to Jesus so He could be born sinless, why couldn’t Jesus simply be spared of sin just as Mary was? Surely Mary’s parent’s sinned, yet Mary ended up without sin. So why couldn’t the same have been for Jesus.
Thanks