I
InternetWoman
Guest
While praying the Joyful mysteries I started thinking of what must it have been like for the angel assigned to the Blessed Virgin. I don’t know if this is worthy of a thread (and I’m not really sure where to post it) but it is an intriguing thought, yes?
Did it spend her entire life in awe (and perhaps some fear) because it was guarding the Queen of Heaven, its own queen?
Was it bored because Satan had no role in her life and never could because she had the entire Trinity protecting her? (God the Father, her Son and her Spouse the Holy Spirit)?
Or was it constantly fighting off attempts by Satan and every other demon trying to tempt her to sin?
Did it go in paroxysms of joy because it got to spend time in and around Jesus, its God?
Did other angels have “guardian envy” because of who it was guarding?
Thoughts?
Did it spend her entire life in awe (and perhaps some fear) because it was guarding the Queen of Heaven, its own queen?
Was it bored because Satan had no role in her life and never could because she had the entire Trinity protecting her? (God the Father, her Son and her Spouse the Holy Spirit)?
Or was it constantly fighting off attempts by Satan and every other demon trying to tempt her to sin?
Did it go in paroxysms of joy because it got to spend time in and around Jesus, its God?
Did other angels have “guardian envy” because of who it was guarding?
Thoughts?