Mary's message to Protestants

  • Thread starter Thread starter jl_decastro83
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jl_decastro83

Guest
Hello!

Thanks for reading my posts. I am new here. I am very curious about this questions:

Out of all the messages by Our Lady in all her apparitions, did she ever mention anything about the salvation of people outside of the Catholic Church, particularly Protestant denominations? I know that the Church has an official stand on this, but I was just wondering if she said anything in her messages (in approved apparitions).

The closest I have read is on the Apparition of Our Lady of Zeitoun.
 
Welcome 🙂
I think it’d take some serious research. I’d stick to the teachings of the Church on that. And Jesus’s directions - taking your own cross and following Him; keeping the ten commandments and the new one about loving one another as He loves us; and doing God’s Will (He said that clearly - not those who just call Him Lord Lord, but those who do the Will of the Father). I’m sure you know all that. I’d be guessing here that Our Lady wouldn’t say anything to contradict that.
 
Out of all the messages by Our Lady in all her apparitions, did she ever mention anything about the salvation of people outside of the Catholic Church, particularly Protestant denominations? I know that the Church has an official stand on this, but I was just wondering if she said anything in her messages (in approved apparitions).

The closest I have read is on the Apparition of Our Lady of Zeitoun.
I haven’t seen where that was an approved apparition.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top