Mass Exorcisms

  • Thread starter Thread starter CatholicSooner
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CatholicSooner

Guest
What are your thoughts on the videos out there of pastors releasing evil spirits from people in droves? Usually the people are going crazy and the pastor hits them on the head,etc and they faint.

These disgust me most of the time b/c I don’t feel that they are real but who am I to say they are fake? How do I know what is real, what is fake?
 
I just posted a thread about demonology.
Check this video out. I believe it is 100% fake, I believe there is absolutely no way any
ghost or spirit can move physical objects. Unless ghost have mass.

youtube.com/watch?v=b8WVg47kiok
 
The apostles ran to the Lord saying that people were casting out demons in His name and they weren’t one of them. Jesus said, If they aren’t against us, they are with us.

In the Acts of the Apostles, we are told that the sons of Shéva (sp?) attempted to exorcise demons in the name of Paul’s Jesus. The demons turned on them saying they knew Paul and they knew the Christ but who were they. The men were injured in the encounter.

If the work is for real, every defeat for Satan is a victory for the Lamb. My concern is if you are engaging in dark fantasy about doing battle with the evil one, he might just oblige you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top