L
LokisMom
Guest
Have y’all heard of the Matt Walsh blog? What do y’all think of it?
who’s Matt Walsh??Have y’all heard of the Matt Walsh blog? What do y’all think of it?
He has confirmed that he is a practicing Catholic.He may use solid Catholic teaching, but is he Catholic? For some reason I am thinking he’s Lutheran or something…Just something to be aware of…
Yes, I LOVE his blog. He usually hits the nail right on the head, but even when I disagree, he always brings out excellent points that need to be discussed.Love his blog. I don’t always agree with him 100% but that’s part of why it’s worth reading. He uses solid Catholic teaching but also approaches issues from a secular perspective.
He said in an interview that he is a devout Catholic when asked what his religion is. Also, he posted some quotes from the CCC on one of his blogs. Also, he mentioned once that he is catholic on a comment he left on his own blog post.I have never heard of this blog before.
Does he identify himself as a catholic blogger with a big “C”?
How does someone confirm on a blog they are Catholic?
I read your link and liked how he responded to the e-mail about monogamy being unnatural.
He said in an interview that he is a devout Catholic when asked what his religion is. Also, he posted some quotes from the CCC on one of his blogs. Also, he mentioned once that he is catholic on a comment he left on his own blog post.![]()
Blah blah blah blahbity blahblah blah.
This says it better.I have heard faithful Catholics who speak sternly from a place of love. It seems to me that Matt Walsh just speaks sternly.
Yes, an excellent post by Walsh. I’ll admit that Walsh says/write things that people who are skeptical & critical of modernity aren’t willing or hesitant to say. Sometimes a thought needs to be written down or spoken for the public to see or to be heard.This one in particular is one of my favorites… themattwalshblog.com/2014/01/07/monogamy-is-unnatural/
There are others that I dont like so much, like when he talks negatively about college or when he creates too much of a division between liberals and conservatives.