G
GloriousOrder
Guest
Friends
,
I was very moved by someone who gave me a Scapular of our Lady of Mt. Carmel to wear, but not sure when to be invested. The local rector of the cathedral said he’d be happy to invest me with it at a low weekday Mass, but I am only one of the RCIA “Elect”. Should a person who is not baptised be solemnly invested in the Scapular with the Book of Blessings at the end of Mass, or not?
This is rather important as a sacramental, and I realise it may not be the proper forum to ask… but it seems close enough.
I was very moved by someone who gave me a Scapular of our Lady of Mt. Carmel to wear, but not sure when to be invested. The local rector of the cathedral said he’d be happy to invest me with it at a low weekday Mass, but I am only one of the RCIA “Elect”. Should a person who is not baptised be solemnly invested in the Scapular with the Book of Blessings at the end of Mass, or not?
This is rather important as a sacramental, and I realise it may not be the proper forum to ask… but it seems close enough.