Mel Gibson Meets Sr. Lucia

• Thread starter Thread starter HagiaSophia
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome photos! God bless Gibson…one lucky man…its also good to see he is in touch with pro Pope people…knowing Lucia, she told him what the deal is…I have total faith Gibson IS a good Catholic and will one day realign with the Pope…I wouldnt be surprised it happens after his father passes on…he isnt about to ruin his relationship with his 80 something father and I dont blame him…anyone who seen that nasty Diane Sawyer try to get him to create a wedge last year by denouncing his father knows he aint no rube for the media…

Faithful 2 Rome:
Awesome photos! God bless Gibson…one lucky man…its also good to see he is in touch with pro Pope people…knowing Lucia, she told him what the deal is…I have total faith Gibson IS a good Catholic and will one day realign with the Pope…I wouldnt be surprised it happens after his father passes on…he isnt about to ruin his relationship with his 80 something father and I dont blame him…anyone who seen that nasty Diane Sawyer try to get him to create a wedge last year by denouncing his father knows he aint no rube for the media…
It continues to sadden me that certain high profile people who fight everything the church stands for are still prominently in it and Mel Gibson is not.

I hope that Mel Gibson wanted to go to the FSSP masses, greetings

40.png
Bill_A:
Sister Lucia looks good for what 80? She could live to be 100.
She could…as she is 97, she only has three more years to go. 🙂
She was born in 1908. 😉

Thank you Hagia for posting this. It just warms one’s heart. I sent it off to the Carmelite prior here in the Falls, and to a few of my friends who would be interested. And that inclues Fr Gruner’s place! 😃

40.png
Franze:
I hope that Mel Gibson wanted to go to the FSSP masses, greetings
Jimmy Akin has said the Mel is a traditionalist who is in communion with Rome and that he hires a priest not under the control of the dioceese of los angeles to say the latin mass this is permitted.
I know there are tons of rumors out there and it is a fact his father is a sedavanctist. But no one has hard evidence that he has renounced the church or our Holy father. He hates the changes sicne Vatican 2 and the Norvus Ordo guess so what so do many catholics in good standing with the church you are entitled to your opinion. What you can’t do is declare the papal office vacant as in the Sedevanctist.
Show me in the documents of Vatican 2 where the mass was to be totally overhauled and communion rails taken out, female alter girls in, face to the parish in, latin out vernacular in, none of these things are in vatican 2. The liberals got a hold of this church and did these things in the spirit of vatican 2. I predict Vatican 3 will retrun the liturgy of the church closer to the days of pre-vatican2 as these recent experiments have been a disaster.

The 2 Jesuits who were on set of the Passion and are in the credits for help with Aramaic, Latin and Greek plus one helped with the screen play. During the whole Passion broughhaha EWTN did many shows on it( I have them taped somewhere). When asked one of the priest said that Mel has daily Mass on the set for anyone who wanted to go. Mel and Jim were at daily Mass.He also said Mel was in communion with Rome. Mel will never condemn his father no matter how bad he get’s because Mel follows the 10 Commnadments to the letter of the law. Honor thy Father and Mother. Anyone demanding him to toss his Dad and trash him because of his outrageous statements is out of luck. I am sure it is hard enogh for Mel with out the press seeking out his Dad knowing he will blow his top and say something totally wild. Then demand Mel condemn him. He is a wacky old man leave him be.
I heard Mel is not SSPX but FSSP which is in communion with Rome. 👍
Lucky Mel for meeting Sr Lucia and it was most kind to give them a private viewing of the Passion.
Kathy

Please pardon my ignorance but can someone explain who the FSSP are?

Thank you 🙂
M

40.png
MonicaPA:
Please pardon my ignorance but can someone explain who the FSSP are?

Thank you 🙂
M
Instead of rehashes, here is a current discussion on the FSSP.

FSSP

PF

I believe Father Summerville was with Gibson in Italy for the taping. If I have the story right, the Father last had a personal revelation against the translation of the Novus Ordo Mass which he was a part of. One thing lead to another in a series of exchanges with his local bishop and somewhere there he went to the SSPX.

Oh no! Lost another one to Ditech.

I mean, another thread killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back