Members of Congress to Trump: Sign the Stimulus Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump will be known as disruptive whether he signs the bill or not.

His behavior the last 4 weeks has made me move from concerned about the possibility of election fraud to not caring whether or not there was indeed enough vote shenanigans to have truly affected the election.

He’s ridiculous in turning on members of the GOP for accepting Biden is the president-elect.

Sure, I agree that 2000 dollar checks will be a more sensible amount. With a 600 check, for those struggling it will be gone in a month or less. But with 2000, it can get one through the winter with prudent management of it.

However it turns out, a lot of people are going to suffer needlessly while they wait. The pandemic by itself affects mental well being in so many people.

Crushing their hope for relief is cruel.

He’s ridiculous
He’s also ridiculous for hoping Americans will think he cares about how much stimulus money they get. I mean, seriously, this is a guy who ran a fake university and stole $7 from his own charity to pay for his son’s cub scout registration. Why does anyone think he cares about the little guy?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...3f5030-021b-11e9-9122-82e98f91ee6f_story.html

“a $7 foundation gift to the Boy Scouts that same year, appeared to benefit Trump’s family. It matched the amount required to enroll a boy in the Scouts the year that his son Donald Trump Jr. was 11.”

Last edited:
Yay!

I won’t be getting any. But I am glad this step is being taken to help the general public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back