Has anyone heard of the “End Times Prophet” David Terrell? I think his ministries are based out of Dallas, Tx. He claims to get revelations from God and proclaims himself to be a “true” prophet. I know this guy is a kook, but my uncle has been following this man for over a decade and takes whatever he says as gospel truth. He even has gone as far to tell my uncle that he has to buy land in a certain area that is “blessed” because when the end times come he will be saved if in the “blessed areas”. I now this guy is a quack, but I am concerned for my uncle’s soul, he used to be Catholic and devout but has abandoned the faith and is following this “prophet”. Just wondering if anyone has heard of this guy and might have any info on him.
I went to David Terrells meetings to hear what he had to say with my very own ears. He prophesied a tornado was going to destroy Oklahoma City. Two months later a tornado hit the north side of Oklahoma City and tore up the amusement park. I thought that was it. No, the next summer one of the largest tornadoes in history destroyed the city.
I didnt rely on the news media to tell me about the damage. I went to see it myself. Telephone poles were scattered like toothpicks as far as you could see. The front wall and roof were taken off one particular home and a car was in the living room balled up like an aluminum can. Many of you saw it on t.v. But in real life I cant describe to you how destroyed it really was.
I am surprised at all the forums i visit that have nothing in them but opinions, gossip and just plain… guessing in them. It seems it is so much easier to put in an opinion than to go find out whats truly going on and share what you have learned. For example, someone posted a link to the angelfire website. If any went to that site they would see just as i did that David Terrell is not the owner of that site. But comments are made in here as if he is. And the pop up comment someone wrote in here about pop ups being on that site. This site also blocked a pop up when i came to visit.
I am not a catholic. Nor am i pentecostal. But i heard a prophesy made by David Terrell about aparteid in africa on the a.m. radio when my grandmother was listening to him when i was 12. I had to look it up to see what it was. For a whole year i waited for this prophesy to happen watching the news with grandpa and it didnt happen. I was 17 when i came in from basketball practice from school and turned on the television and for the second time in my life i heard the word aparteid. For those of you that are not too lazy to look it up, that was my junior year which was 1986. It can also be looked up that he said it considering his revival meetings are tape recorded. The news was showing aparteid in South Africa.
I am not a “follower” of this man. But when I hear people talking about how awesome someone is i have to find out what they are talking about. As with Benny Hinn, also self proclaimed prophet. I “followed” the things he said also just to find out he “mis prophesied” many things. Especially concerning Israel and Palestine. With the man Terrell, He has not mis prophesied. He has not said something was going to happen and the opposite happened, or as with psychics, only 1/8th of what they say is going to happen happens. Benny Hinn just completely got things wrong. David Terrell not only has prophesied many things that i have lived to see (now 39) but many things that anyone with any knowledge, even common sense, can see is on the verge of happening.
On another Christian site a woman said this same David Terrell prophesied California sinking into the ocean. I have heard him say this. But instead of thinking him or Benny Hinn or even the pope is a kook, I find out what i can, not to prove them right or wrong. But to see if what they say has any legitimacy. The U.S.G.S (United States Geological Survey) website is a great place for anyone to go find out what is happening in our region of the planet. As it so happens, and any of you can go to the USGS website and find out, the landslides in California happen to be the earth in that region sliding into the ocean. According to what i read, a large earthquake there would not only finish this slide but take parts of neighboring states like Nevada, Arizona etc.
So although i know there is ALWAYS someone out there who finds it amusing to argue with facts, and i know that this post is going to fire up controversy, all i wanted to say is that everyone who reads this can easily go find out all that i have. Its easy to talk what you think about something on these sites. But it takes a little effort to go find out the facts.
I am not a David Terrell follower. Nor anybody else for that matter. But i do follow what the man SAYS because there has been too much he has said that has happened. Not things i have heard he said by someone else. But things i have heard him say and seen happen myself.
It does not take much to listen to what someone says and simply sit back and watch to see if it happens. But to sit and judge without getting any facts is just, oh i dont know…the word i would use is probably irresponsible.
To me, speaking of this man as if he is another David Koresh shows one to not have done much research into what he has said and what has come true. Last I remember these other so called prophets did not have such a good track record with prophesy. All it takes is an ear to hear it and a memory to see if it happens.
Looking at it from a different perspective, wouldnt you consider me irresponsible if i judged the Catholic church without hearing anything the catholics or the pope had to say? Yes. By assuming the catholics had it all wrong from hearsay is very irresponsible. I have listened to the Catholics, the Jehovah’s Witnesses, the Mormons, the Pentecostals, the Baptists and many others and also studied their “books”. I had no interest in satanism because they deemed themselves evil but i have questioned a few satanists just to find out what pulls them towards the evil side. By doing so, I can post this thread with facts and not hearsay.
No one has to go find out what the prophet is saying and watching to see if it happens. But by not doing so you kinda lose the right to judge. Now that statement is my “opinion”.
I truly hope God blesses all of you. Whether you agree with me or not.
Oh, dont forget to check out the USGS site at
usgs.gov/
Yellowstone and Grand Teton are super volcanoes and recent activity says they are about to blow like never before… go to the site and find it yourself. Very interesting information.