Michael Jackson Trial

• Thread starter Thread starter FightingFat
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been a sick individual for a long time and I think that he will pay for that with time in jail. I am not sure of what interiew you are talking about but I did hear hightlights from one where he admitted sleeping with boys. It is so ridiculous. It will be a media circus. I won’t watch even one minute. I can’t stand Hollywood sickos. The news today said that fans from as far away as Switzwerland came to be part of the media circus. Don’t people have better things to do with their time and money? That is almost sicker than Michael.

Now this is just my humble opinion , so don’t blast me. Of course I could be wrong.

This is the interview.

He certainly is unusual. If he has been an abuser that’s terrible, I wonder if he’s not, if it’s worse?

They say innocent until proven guilty… But… He is text book pedophile in his actions. He is suspicious to me.

40.png
AmyS:
They say innocent until proven guilty… But… He is text book pedophile in his actions. He is suspicious to me.
I am with you Amy:eek:

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
I am with you Amy:eek:
Yes, I must agree.

It could also be true that the mother is trying to get money out of him and also that he did it…
I read a transcript of one of the boys testimony and well…I believe him. Of course we haven’t heard all testimony yet…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back