Michael John Poirier Fans?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Didi
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Didi

Guest
Anyone a fan of this wonderful man and his ministry? I’ve attended two of his concerts, both of which ended with an hour of Eucharistic adoration which he led with song and prayer. It was simply wonderful.

This man doesn’t just sing and play guitar wonderfully, he prays as he sings and it’s so evident! I also enjoy the times he invites the audience to sing and worship and pray along with him.

He also played for us some “commercials” he is producing with small kids where they witness gospel values in these 30-second spots. They are precious, like one about two brothers fighting and then making up. They are going to be playing them on rock stations!

You can access his apostolate and his music at: riverofmercy.com/
 
Me, me me!!!

Have seen him twice. Just got home from seeing him, in fact. Very powerful. Moved me to tears. As a guy, I am not used to that!

Highly recommended.
 
I’ve never seen him in concert, but had two of his tapes, recorded in the '80’s, until I loaned them out or something and they went away. We’ve sung some of his songs at Mass. They used to play him a lot on KBVM, a Catholic station in Portland; that’s where I first heard him.
 
Love, Love, Love MJP!!!

We attended the same parish awhile back, he sang at Mass~AWESOME.

He travels all over and has visited the parish I attend now in CA. He has such a beautiful family; quite a moving testimony.

If you ever have a chance to see/hear him, you absolutely must!!!
 
A few years ago a dear friend was in the final stage of cancer and one of the things she loved to do was get together (I play guitar) and sing contemporary Christian music together. She was Baptist and I introduced her to some upbeat Catholic music, which she also loved. ‘Strength for the Journey’ was one of the songs she liked me to sing to her when she was so sick. It had already been one of my favorites, but will now always remind me of my friend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top