Microsoft Criticized for Gay Rights Stance

  • Thread starter Thread starter GloriaPatri4
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe they selected that picture of Gates in article LOL!. :rotfl:

-D
 
Frankly I believe Businesses and corporations should stay out of policies and issues within the government that don’t directly concern them.
 
40.png
GloriaPatri4:
Microsoft Criticized for Gay Rights Stance

Microsoft Corp., one of the earliest companies to extend benefits to gay employees, now finds itself in the crosshairs of angry activists for rescinding support for gay rights legislation in its home state.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050427/ap_on_bi_ge/microsoft_gay_rights
Is renewamerica a good conservative newspaper?
 
40.png
jdnation:
Frankly I believe Businesses and corporations should stay out of policies and issues within the government that don’t directly concern them.
Good advice for ordinary citizens too?
 
40.png
Richardols:
Good advice for ordinary citizens too?
No! That’s terrible advice for ordinary citizens. Isn’t our government supposed to be BY the people and FOR the people?
 
40.png
Richardols:
Good advice for ordinary citizens too?
No, certainly not. It’s one thing for Bill Gates to do something, and it is quite another for Microsoft Corp.
 
So should Catholics and those of us in the process of converting cease using Microsoft products because of this policy?
 
bttp!

Come on, folks. This is serious. I’d appreciate some opinions and perhaps some guidance if possible, please.
 
Stickman, Microsoft is being critized for not supporting a gay rights bill. So if you were going to take any action towards Microsoft over this issue, it would be to support them. However, their track record on other issues is bad enough where I don’t support them unless I absolutely have to.
 
My mistake. I misread the article and assumed it was the news report where M$ has flipped it’s position and now supports legislation for gay rights.
 
Oh, that’s it, I’m not buying Xbox 360… :mad:

Everyone! Support Sony and Nintendo! 😃
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top