D
Diem
Guest
Please pray for me. I recently had to have my Gallbladder removed. There are still stones in the Bile Duct but Doctors are unable to remove them after two attempts due to the duct being too narrow. In short, if they don’t do something the duct will likely become blocked and effect the pancreas, which could become inflamed and can be life threatening. I don’t want to come across as feeling sorry for myself, though I do sometimes and although we are supposed to take up our crosses, at times I am resentful. I do not exaggerate when I say that I have several and they are heavy. I do offer my sufferings up, but I’m exhausted as times goes on as crosses are added and none are taken away. On top of it I get afraid that I’ll endure all of these things and then end up dying in a moment of weakness separate of God and end up in Hell; like, for instance, missing Sunday Mass for no good reason. I really need prayer in general for so many things. Thank you for being willing to pray for me.
