Milestone Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter DoGodsBidding1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called upon my internet baking elves. They are close relatives of the ones that live in the tree, you know! Here, they love to share! πŸͺ πŸͺ πŸͺ

Let’s all wish a warm CAF anniversary to @Rob2! 🍰

You made it one year! I’ve often heard that the 1st year is the hardest. πŸ™‚

Let’s all wish a warm CAF anniversary to @Rob2! 🍰

You made it one year! I’ve often heard that the 1st year is the hardest. πŸ™‚
Thanks very much @Joe_5859 . I was at first puzzled when I saw the fruit cake next to my name .

But where has that year gone ? :confused: And very quickly .

Whaaat? @Rob2 has only been here a year? πŸ€” That doesn’t seem right. I feel like you have been here longer, and I mean that in a good way, like we are old friends. And by that, I mean that we have known each other a long time, not that we are old. (Even if we are galloping in that direction. 😜)

Whaaat? @Rob2 has only been here a year? πŸ€” That doesn’t seem right. I feel like you have been here longer, and I mean that in a good way, like we are old friends. And by that, I mean that we have known each other a long time, not that we are old. (Even if we are galloping in that direction. 😜)
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Don’t know how I missed this, Forgive me? Congrats my friend. Look forward to seeing another 1000. Sure you have a head start…Jan 31-April 16 πŸ™ƒ . Lots of good thoughts sent your way… πŸ˜‡

HAPPY CAKEDAY @SuscipeMeDomine!!! Just no cake today since it is Good Friday.

Yes, @Trishie, it has been eleven years of your kind prayers and sage advice for us! May God bless you for your kindness to so many people.

Have some cake to go with that birthday, @Diaconia! πŸŽ‚

Last edited:
Cake? Did I hear someone say cake?
Happy days, Victoria and robertmidwest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back