N
nsper7
Guest
As I am going through the job searching woes, I am giving consideration to joining the US military (probably the Coast Guard since I live in FL and they seem the most willing to work with a college graduate with no military experience). Is it wrong for Catholics to serve in the military? Obviously, even though the USCG is not going to get sent to Iraq or some other war zone, one might still be called on to kill someone (obviously, hopefully not).
Is it wrong to consider joining the military, especially since I have a long term desire for the ordained Priesthood possibly? Would being in the military reduce my chances of later being accepted for the Priesthood?
Is it wrong to consider joining the military, especially since I have a long term desire for the ordained Priesthood possibly? Would being in the military reduce my chances of later being accepted for the Priesthood?