"Mini-Preparation" for re-consecration to Jesus through Mary

  • Thread starter Thread starter MariaChristi
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MariaChristi

Guest
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

This coming Tuesday is the Feast of St. Louis De Montfort, and you may especially want to re-consecrate yourself to Jesus through Mary, as taught by St. Louis, on that Feast of this great Marian Saint.

A “Mini - Preparation” for re-consecration to Jesus through Mary might be: By God’s Grace, asking the Holy Spirit to help us to review in the next few days the major parts of the 33 Day Preparation:
Casting off the spirit of the world, which is contrary to that of Jesus Christ, in order to acquire fully the Spirit of Jesus through Mary.
Seeking a knowledge of self
Seeking Knowledge of Mary
Seeking Knowledge of Jesus

Perhaps taking time each day before the Feast to examine ourselves on how we have been living our consecration, and asking forgiveness for our lack of devotion, we will, again by God’s Grace, learn to know our Mother better in order to know Jesus better and to love them both more each day. On the Feast itself, April 28, let us unite ourselves with all those who have made and are making their total Consecration to Jesus through Mary, in a spirit of loving reparation for all those who have neglected or are neglecting God’s Love.

If you have never made this Consecration you may want to use this same link above to learn more about this beautiful devotion. (See HERE)

Those who have made their Consecration, and are members of the Confraternity of Mary Queen of All Hearts, can gain a plenary indulgence on the Feast of St. Louis de Montfort. (See HERE) If you have not been enrolled, there is an enrollment form at this website also.
 
If you have never made this Consecration you may want to use this same link above to learn more about this beautiful devotion. (See HERE)
Dear Maria Christi,

You do realise that this website, which I have used before for this consecration (if I had known I would not have), is doing so with the promotion of fascist propaganda?:

fatima.ageofmary.com/apostasy/new-mass/
  • this, is a page on the Age of Mary website. :mad:
I can’t imagine Our Lady, would advocate the Church, or the ‘New’ Mass, being slammed by extreme right-wing factions.

I have personally witnessed the beauty of the New Mass as well as the Old and both have brought great blessings. For the website to slam our Mass, with conspiratorial remarks, under the guise of being in Mary’s name, under her mantle, is blasphemous. All too often have I heard men in positions of responsibility who, by their own words and actions, have proved, when taking on the mind-set of anti-Vatican II, that they themselves are seriously flawed in their lack of openness to the Holy Spirit, lack of love, and follow this definite mould - like a pattern that fits. We should be angry with these false shepherds, not do their work for them by spreading their hateful propaganda.

Have you not got a better website to promote? It is as bad as the Fisheaters one. I feel like writing to these people, the website, as I did not know they were heretics. I expect you did not know about this page but now you do. I am now relieved I clicked on your link to warn you of the danger.

God bless,

F.C
 
Dear Maria Christi,

You do realise that this website, which I have used before for this consecration (if I had known I would not have), is doing so with the promotion of fascist propaganda?:

fatima.ageofmary.com/apostasy/new-mass/
  • this, is a page on the Age of Mary website. :mad:
I can’t imagine Our Lady, would advocate the Church, or the ‘New’ Mass, being slammed by extreme right-wing factions.

I have personally witnessed the beauty of the New Mass as well as the Old and both have brought great blessings. For the website to slam our Mass, with conspiratorial remarks, under the guise of being in Mary’s name, under her mantle, is blasphemous. All too often have I heard men in positions of responsibility who, by their own words and actions, have proved, when taking on the mind-set of anti-Vatican II, that they themselves are seriously flawed in their lack of openness to the Holy Spirit, lack of love, and follow this definite mould - like a pattern that fits. We should be angry with these false shepherds, not do their work for them by spreading their hateful propaganda.

Have you not got a better website to promote? It is as bad as the Fisheaters one. I feel like writing to these people, the website, as I did not know they were heretics. I expect you did not know about this page but now you do. I am now relieved I clicked on your link to warn you of the danger.

God bless,

F.C
 
Dear F.C.

I had begun to respond to you, earlier this morning, and thought I put my computer to sleep intending to finish it after I had run some errands – unfortunately, I must have posted only your response without my own reply. So Sorry. Below is what I intended to put beneath your quoted reply:

Thanks for alerting me and other readers at Catholic Answers to the dangers in the link I had posted for more information on the Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary, encouraged by St. Louis De Montfort in True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary. I had used this link previously, but never saw the further link to the Message of Fatima and the serious allegations made about the ‘New Mass’, etc. I wonder if this is a new addition to the website, since I had not seen it before or I wondered if someone has managed to add something without the originator’s knowledge. It is sad to see the mixture of materials on websites which claim to be Catholic. How easily satan can creep into anything that is good and inject his deceitfulness! I used the “Contact link” on the website to register a complaint about “Fatima Message” link.

Threads move quickly on the Forum, but I’ll also see if I can contact a Moderator to remove that last link in my original post on the thread. Hopefully, those who used the link to learn more about “True Devotion” did not go further and subject themselves to the falsehoods and gross inaccuracies written into the Fatima link. Thanks again for the alert!
 
Dear F.C.

I had begun to respond to you, earlier this morning, and thought I put my computer to sleep intending to finish it after I had run some errands – unfortunately, I must have posted only your response without my own reply. So Sorry. Below is what I intended to put beneath your quoted reply:

Thanks for alerting me and other readers at Catholic Answers to the dangers in the link I had posted for more information on the Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary, encouraged by St. Louis De Montfort in True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary. I had used this link previously, but never saw the further link to the Message of Fatima and the serious allegations made about the ‘New Mass’, etc. I wonder if this is a new addition to the website, since I had not seen it before or I wondered if someone has managed to add something without the originator’s knowledge. It is sad to see the mixture of materials on websites which claim to be Catholic. How easily satan can creep into anything that is good and inject his deceitfulness! I used the “Contact link” on the website to register a complaint about “Fatima Message” link.

Threads move quickly on the Forum, but I’ll also see if I can contact a Moderator to remove that last link in my original post on the thread. Hopefully, those who used the link to learn more about “True Devotion” did not go further and subject themselves to the falsehoods and gross inaccuracies written into the Fatima link. Thanks again for the alert!
Hi! Nice to speak to you again, Maria Christi.

You’re welcome, I know you’d have alerted me if the situation was reversed, although I’m sorry to have posted this way, I should have just quietly messaged you. But I panicked. It is not the end of the world if you leave this page up here as it might temporarily warn people of the dangers of visiting that site and you could simply repost your Consecration thread?!

It is a real shame that they (the website owners) put that page up there. Like I said, I have used that website before too, as it is so easy to follow the consecration they way they’ve laid it out. And it is a labour of love, but then, they go and stick that up! It is heartening to know you’ve registered a complaint. Maybe they will take it down as I’d like to use the ageofmary website again one month this year.

I take it that you’re doing your consecration this month, if so, I wish you well and hope it bears further good fruit for your journey in faith!

Please say a Hail Mary for me (I need one).

God bless,

F.C.
 
Hi! Nice to speak to you again, Maria Christi.

You’re welcome, I know you’d have alerted me if the situation was reversed, although I’m sorry to have posted this way, I should have just quietly messaged you. But I panicked. It is not the end of the world if you leave this page up here as it might temporarily warn people of the dangers of visiting that site and you could simply repost your Consecration thread?!

It is a real shame that they (the website owners) put that page up there. Like I said, I have used that website before too, as it is so easy to follow the consecration they way they’ve laid it out. And it is a labour of love, but then, they go and stick that up! It is heartening to know you’ve registered a complaint. Maybe they will take it down as I’d like to use the ageofmary website again one month this year.

I take it that you’re doing your consecration this month, if so, I wish you well and hope it bears further good fruit for your journey in faith!

Please say a Hail Mary for me (I need one).

God bless,

F.C.
Dear F.C.

I just prayed a Hail Mary for you and asked that you be blessed in a special way. I shall continue to keep you in my prayers. People come into our lives in different ways, and I believe that is by God’s Will. He has a purpose in all He does directly as well as in what He permits to happen. Romans 8:28 is an encouragement for me: "God works all things unto good…)

I will be renewing my Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary today on the Feast of St. Louis de Montfort after making my own “Mini-Preparation”. I try to make the 33 Day Preparation before the Feast of the Incarnation on March 25 each year. Each time I read St. Louis de Montfort’s True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary I learn more. It is a gift to the Church that goes “unappreciated” by many, but if those of us who do appreciate it continue to strive for holiness in living the total consecration of ourselves to Jesus through Mary, I believe God is glorified and as St. Louis de Montfort wrote: “God is never outdone in generosity”. He will bless us and bless others through us.

I did contact the Forum Admin here at Catholic answers but I’m not sure if or when any action to delete the link to the Age of Mary site may happen. I have not yet heard back from anyone at the site itself about the Fatima info which they gave. I agree with you that it is very sad to see misinformation spoiling an otherwise good website.

Let us continue to pray today on this beautiful Feast-day of St. Louis de Montfort, for the Church’s true spiritual renewal in Christ, through Mary. May we bring His Light into this dark world as Mary our Mother and all the saints have done, that God be glorified.

I’m about to post another thread on the “Lovely confluence of Feast-Days today: St. Louis De Montfort and St. Gianna Molla”. Thanks again, F.C. for the alert. 🙂
 
Dear F.C.

I just prayed a Hail Mary for you and asked that you be blessed in a special way. I shall continue to keep you in my prayers. People come into our lives in different ways, and I believe that is by God’s Will. He has a purpose in all He does directly as well as in what He permits to happen. Romans 8:28 is an encouragement for me: "God works all things unto good…)
And I did indeed receive a blessing yesterday so your prayer did not go unanswered! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness! 🙂
I will be renewing my Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary today on the Feast of St. Louis de Montfort after making my own “Mini-Preparation”. I try to make the 33 Day Preparation before the Feast of the Incarnation on March 25 each year. Each time I read St. Louis de Montfort’s True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary I learn more. It is a gift to the Church that goes “unappreciated” by many, but if those of us who do appreciate it continue to strive for holiness in living the total consecration of ourselves to Jesus through Mary, I believe God is glorified and as St. Louis de Montfort wrote: “God is never outdone in generosity”. He will bless us and bless others through us.
Good to hear! Mine I think is in September but might look to doing it in an earlier month. It is certainly a blessing and most definitely everyone could do with reading and participating in it. Very mystical, and brings to life so much that I think people are probably hoping for but don’t realise they are - a miracle, no less.
I did contact the Forum Admin here at Catholic answers but I’m not sure if or when any action to delete the link to the Age of Mary site may happen. I have not yet heard back from anyone at the site itself about the Fatima info which they gave. I agree with you that it is very sad to see misinformation spoiling an otherwise good website.
Give it some time yet, a couple of weeks. If they don’t get back it might be worth following up on. I thought about finding out the location of the site, in order to trace what parish, if it is a parish, that the site is attached to then making a complaint to a local Bishop. We’ll see anyway.
Let us continue to pray today on this beautiful Feast-day of St. Louis de Montfort, for the Church’s true spiritual renewal in Christ, through Mary. May we bring His Light into this dark world as Mary our Mother and all the saints have done, that God be glorified.
I’m about to post another thread on the “Lovely confluence of Feast-Days today: St. Louis De Montfort and St. Gianna Molla”. Thanks again, F.C. for the alert. 🙂
🙂 I’ll watch out for your thread!

Take care, and God bless, MariaChristi!

F.C.
 
And I did indeed receive a blessing yesterday so your prayer did not go unanswered! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness!
How Good God is!

🙂 I’ll watch out for your thread!
Thanks. I’ll be grateful to read any reply you write. Also wrote some other threads since today (Apr. 29) is the Feast of St. Catherine of Siena; also read some encouraging words from Pope Francis on prayer. If you check my profile page you can check on all threads.

Take care, and God bless, MariaChristi!
F.C.
Thanks again, and God bless you too, F.C.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top