"Miracles"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rarer_Way_Prior
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. 🙂

All interesting stories. Might I ask what happened to their faith?

Umm… I believe I remember one.

I was just feeling like I should be closer to God, but I wasn’t. I prayed for a while and that next Sunday, the closing hymn at mass was the one I remember them playing way back at my First Communion. I was overwhelmed by a feeling of joy, and I had an overly strong urge to tear. It was amazing.
I’m sorry I don’t want to discuss what happened or what I assume happened to their faith. I just Pray for them and I’m very thankful that other people are praying with them and for them also.

Thank you for sharing your story…Isn’t it amazing how God pulls you towards Him even through the little things.

cheeto1- Is this woman still alive? Do you have the newspaper article? What a beautiful story thank you for sharing.

Holly3278-I was wondering if you ever read the book called, “Eucharistic Miracles” by Joan Carroll Cruz if you have not you should (or anyone for that matter).

marianland.com/mirac01.html

amazon.com/Eucharistic-Miracles-Joan-Carroll-Cruz/dp/0895553031

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Carroll_Cruz

Thank you for sharing your wonderful Eucharistic stories it reminds me of the time my mom, Auntie, and I went to Adoration on Oct.1st,2008 it was also the Feast day of St. Therese they had a beautiful statue of her in the Church. I was Praying, adoring Christ, and looking the monstrance when I looked at the host it appeared to be Our Lord with the Crown of thorns.

God bless,
goforgoal
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top