A
aball1035
Guest
Does anybody feel that young people today take too much blame for how they act in today’s society? I’m 20 years old and can see how many of my friends give off that vibe of being “good for nothing hipsters with tattoos and red hair”.
I’ve been doing a little thinking, and have been wondering how they (or we) got to be this way. The conclusion I’ve come to is that about 70% of my friends have divorced parents, and on top of that, the parents are never around. No wonder people act the way they do.
Does anybody see this hypocrisy besides me??? The younger generation is who they have been growing up to be! It’s not the kids faults, but the parents!
What do you think?
I’ve been doing a little thinking, and have been wondering how they (or we) got to be this way. The conclusion I’ve come to is that about 70% of my friends have divorced parents, and on top of that, the parents are never around. No wonder people act the way they do.
Does anybody see this hypocrisy besides me??? The younger generation is who they have been growing up to be! It’s not the kids faults, but the parents!
What do you think?