T
teadough
Guest
Dear, Sir knightThe Monsignor who authors the church bulletin has authority – assuming he is not acting in contradiction to our bishop.
May God be with you
If you would notice in my last post I was trying my best to make a funny at your expense with the use of, as you have used in previous post, of CAF smilies.
Being that you are aware of Catholic rules and regulations, I would have thought that maybe you realized that I was trying, in my own way, to make peace of the situation at hand. If you feel as though you would like to go back and forth on this issue and come out being the one who throws the last comment, then by all means, go ahead. I have no reason to be in competition with someone on a message board and am more than willing to let the other poster have the “upper hand” and fill in the last comment so as to fulfill thier obligation to themselves to be the winner in a message board debate.
You win. I loose. congratulations!!! You did it!!! ::clap clap::
