N
newbie9
Guest
Recently I went to Confession. Usually I go with a list and did this time as well. I confessed that I played down my faith sometimes acting like it’s something I don’t truly believe in. During confession, I threw in that this was mostly due to shyness. In reality, if anything, it’s due to embarrassment and not really shyness or maybe a combination of both.Neither shyness nor embarrassment was actually on my list (although maybe you could infer embarrassment from my actual sin) so it was an off the cuff addition I didn’t fully think about. I didn’t really correct myself, but have been thinking ever since that maybe I was misleading or something to the point of sinning. \
I went over this a lot in my head (probably too much…) and don’t think it was a sin and convinced myself of that to the point of receiving the Eucharist. Did I do the right thing?
I went over this a lot in my head (probably too much…) and don’t think it was a sin and convinced myself of that to the point of receiving the Eucharist. Did I do the right thing?