R
RomanCrusader
Guest
Alright, I have a confession. Whenever I work out, fight (as in MMA), etc. I like to use rap music as a way to stay “pumped up”. When I say rap I mean 50 Cent, Tupac, Lil Scrappy, etc.
Now, I realize rap tends to contain lots of swearing, senseless violence, sexual explicity, etc. I do not agree with these lyrics, I just like the songs as way to stay on edge. I cannot do Christian music. I’m sorry, but it just doesn’t work for me.
I realize rap sort of contradicts my conservative Catholic viewpoints on ways of life, so is it hypocritical of me to frequently listen to rap?
Now, I realize rap tends to contain lots of swearing, senseless violence, sexual explicity, etc. I do not agree with these lyrics, I just like the songs as way to stay on edge. I cannot do Christian music. I’m sorry, but it just doesn’t work for me.
I realize rap sort of contradicts my conservative Catholic viewpoints on ways of life, so is it hypocritical of me to frequently listen to rap?