L
lizds
Guest
I have a friend whom I’ve pretty much grown up with. Unfortuantely she’s athiest, but I haven’t given up on her. I’ve never stepped in about how she dresses or lives her life…
Recently however some things have become an issue. Lately it’s with how she dresses. My boyfriend and I are decent friends with both her and her boyfriend. He on the other hand doesn’t know either of them very well. He recently told me he is bothered by my friend’s choice of attire, she tends to show a lot of cleavage and it bothers him to be around her.
How should I approach her about this? Should I fib a little and leave my boyfriend out of the conversaion and tell her I have a problem with her attire? It’s become so much of an issue that he doesn’t feel comfortable hanging around her and her boyfriend anymore. I must admit that her attire has even begun to bother me as well. She shows a lot of skin.
Recently however some things have become an issue. Lately it’s with how she dresses. My boyfriend and I are decent friends with both her and her boyfriend. He on the other hand doesn’t know either of them very well. He recently told me he is bothered by my friend’s choice of attire, she tends to show a lot of cleavage and it bothers him to be around her.
How should I approach her about this? Should I fib a little and leave my boyfriend out of the conversaion and tell her I have a problem with her attire? It’s become so much of an issue that he doesn’t feel comfortable hanging around her and her boyfriend anymore. I must admit that her attire has even begun to bother me as well. She shows a lot of skin.