C
Corinne3
Guest
I didn’t want to hijack the thread posed on here by a dad, so i thought this might be good to hear from other moms/women, and thought i’d pose a separate thread for us women.
How do you keep in shape?
I’m the worst one to talk, I’ll start out by saying, because i have been so depressed now for 2 years over my husband’s infidelity, but i really want to start getting back in shape, and getting my life back, with God;s help. And your help.
When i first discovered my h’s affair, i was so distraught, i couldn’t eat or sleep and i lost 40 pounds. i then looked great and wore a size 8 jeans again, like i did 25 years ago. I then promptly gave away all my fat clothes and bought some new jeans, etc. Then when he moved home repeatedly I started cooking up a storm for my family again, (one of my favorite hobbies) and i put on weight again, as we had BBQ’s galore, (my h’s specialty) and he loves to cook too, so I gained all the weight back. UGH. Now am up to a size 12, which is what i am presently. i still look good i think, at 5 feet 8, but i would like to be that size 8 again.
when we get our tax refund, i plan on buying a new bicycle, and going on rides daily like i used to. this is my way of getting in shape, and something i really enjoy, and a great way to get in shape. I just love bike riding. Also no carbs after 4 p.m. I can eat all i want all day, but at night, i must forego all bread, pasta, potatoes, rice, any carbs. This is what i did before and it really took the weight off.
what do you all do? I’m not the “gym type”, but i love to bike ride, love snow skiing, and love jogging. We have a life cycle at home, but i’ve been too depressed to even go on it lately, i’m sorry to say. I hope to change this.
Would love to hear from anyone.
I know i need to get my life back, but when you’ve been so wounded, it’s so hard to do.
How do you keep in shape?
I’m the worst one to talk, I’ll start out by saying, because i have been so depressed now for 2 years over my husband’s infidelity, but i really want to start getting back in shape, and getting my life back, with God;s help. And your help.
When i first discovered my h’s affair, i was so distraught, i couldn’t eat or sleep and i lost 40 pounds. i then looked great and wore a size 8 jeans again, like i did 25 years ago. I then promptly gave away all my fat clothes and bought some new jeans, etc. Then when he moved home repeatedly I started cooking up a storm for my family again, (one of my favorite hobbies) and i put on weight again, as we had BBQ’s galore, (my h’s specialty) and he loves to cook too, so I gained all the weight back. UGH. Now am up to a size 12, which is what i am presently. i still look good i think, at 5 feet 8, but i would like to be that size 8 again.
when we get our tax refund, i plan on buying a new bicycle, and going on rides daily like i used to. this is my way of getting in shape, and something i really enjoy, and a great way to get in shape. I just love bike riding. Also no carbs after 4 p.m. I can eat all i want all day, but at night, i must forego all bread, pasta, potatoes, rice, any carbs. This is what i did before and it really took the weight off.
what do you all do? I’m not the “gym type”, but i love to bike ride, love snow skiing, and love jogging. We have a life cycle at home, but i’ve been too depressed to even go on it lately, i’m sorry to say. I hope to change this.
Would love to hear from anyone.
I know i need to get my life back, but when you’ve been so wounded, it’s so hard to do.