R
RestlessUntil
Guest
Hi, I’ve sought help on this topic before, but never got a satisfactory answer. Here goes:
There’s this exercise called a kegel that women primarily do, but can be performed by men also. You clench and unclench the muscle that is used to stop urination. This same muscle is used in sexual relations so by performing the exercise a man is able to help overcome premature climax.
I’m a man and I used to do this exercise on a regular basis and found that it worked. However, I found it to be borderline stimulating. So I stopped because I was concerned it could be considered a type of masterbation performed outside the context of intimacy with my wife. Do you think it was/would be masterbation?
I am married and think restarting the exercise would be beneficial to me and my wife, but I would like to get some (name removed by moderator)ut from other Carholics first. Thanks.
There’s this exercise called a kegel that women primarily do, but can be performed by men also. You clench and unclench the muscle that is used to stop urination. This same muscle is used in sexual relations so by performing the exercise a man is able to help overcome premature climax.
I’m a man and I used to do this exercise on a regular basis and found that it worked. However, I found it to be borderline stimulating. So I stopped because I was concerned it could be considered a type of masterbation performed outside the context of intimacy with my wife. Do you think it was/would be masterbation?
I am married and think restarting the exercise would be beneficial to me and my wife, but I would like to get some (name removed by moderator)ut from other Carholics first. Thanks.