More on the chips

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdnation
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Zooey:
A friend who is a nurse pointed out to me just today, that there is a move to “chip” elderly people. So “if they wander out of the nursing home, they can be found”.(w/GPS).
She said, yeah, that’s what they** say,** but what is to stop them from using them to decide who to “put down”? What if they decide they don’t need nurses, just somebody to go round up the old folks, now & again??
There are all kinds of scenarios, & they are all very dark, very scary, & yes, Lisa is right, evil!!
o gee, shades of soylent green!
 
40.png
CinciMom:
I do not think they have marketed this to parents as of yet. I know that this has been discussed quite a bit on radio and she is an internet buff so I think she was doing research for herself and if and when it becomes available to the general public, she will sign up for it. When I heard it come out of her mouth, I literally told her that I thought she was nuts. I do not think she liked it, but I pointed out that good citizens and victims should not give up their rights because of these thugs and I do not buy anything that comes out of the mouths that promote this chip.

You have a good point about homeschooling. I am seriously considering it. I am not happy with what is being taught in the public schools. Our children are ages 4 and 2 now. I know I that I may have to school my daughter for her second year of pre-school and we will see how that goes.

:hmmm:
give up rights in the name of homeland security.

in san diego, the trolley cops carry 9 mm’s. what for?
what? some one is going to get violent over a trolley ticket??

then blow him away? what about innocent bystanders?
 
40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
Oh no you won’t because I will cry out and irritate you on this forum so you will not forget how diabolical the whole concept is:eek:
to paraphrase this, the will have to take my gun out of my dying arms.
 
40.png
jjwilkman:
to paraphrase this, the will have to take my gun out of my dying arms.
I am glad I will not have to irritate you,you can already see through this mess:thumbsup:
 
I remember reading about this back in 1980 years before my mother had learned about it and told us what would happen.

Scary stuff. As one poster pointed out they have debit cards etc. I for one have stuck to my old check book.

The government has tried to convince many for years what a great idea this is. No wallet no purse. Everything right at the tip of your hand.
 
40.png
Blanka:
How do we know that this technology won’t be tied into the so called cashless society of the future?

We have come to accept credit and debit cards which “track” our purchases by store, date and time. Have you noticed that grocery stores who have a discount “card” actually track the items you buy? I realized this when the automatic coupons that print out at the time I check out are for items that I have previously purchased or similar items from another brand. This may not seem like a big deal but we may be slowly inching toward acceptance of allowing ourselves (our physical selves) to be tracked. :eek:
I work for a company that uses those cards. And YES they do track what you purchase and are now spitting out coupons that match your previous purchase.😦

So we must be very afraid. This is is just a start of what can be done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top