More prayers for my beloved Father

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diem
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all so very much for your prayers. My Dad made it through the treatment with minimal side effects at the onset,then he slept for the duration.l. The staff is amazed as this is unusual.

I keep making separate threads for each new circumstance that comes along with him. Is that necessary or should I just keep adding updates to the same thread?

I wanted to ask for continued prayers as his blood counts are now lower than when he was admitted. And apparantly the infection he has has a high mortality rate. We pray that the infection is stopped and that his organs and bone marrow can handle all that he is enduring. We want to bring him home.
Praise God that he came through the treatment so well. I will keep him in my prayers for his blood counts and infection.

I would do a separate thread for new circumstances, since new threads garner more attention each day than the older ones.
 
Praying for your father to heal from this infection. Lord, hear our prayers
 
Continued prayers for healing for Bob, and for peace and comfort for your family.
 
Praise God that he came through the treatment so well. I will keep him in my prayers for his blood counts and infection.

I would do a separate thread for new circumstances, since new threads garner more attention each day than the older ones.
Yes! He was not expected to handle the treatment well and he sailed right through it thanks be to God! Thank you so much for your prayers! And I will start new threads for each challenge that comes his way. God Bless.
 
Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top