More than 1K alumni from Amy Coney Barrett's undergrad college sign letter of concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suudy

Over 1,500 alumni from U.S. Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett’s alma mater signed a letter of concern over the conservative lawyer and judge’s pending appointment to become the next court justice.

Frankly, I find 1500 alumni over the last 26 years underwhelming. They’ve graduated what, 400 or so a year? So some small, liberal percentage doesn’t like her? And what’s the distribution over the years?

Why is it newsworthy when a bunch of people that happened to have attended the same institution as Judge Barrett but do not know her personally come together to condemn her? I doubt very many of them even attended at the same time as her.

There are a lot of deep pockets in all this. My opinion. Bankrolling this.

Undergrad? they could not even get people from her law school where if you squint, turn your head sideways and hold your breath it may look like it mattered (but not really)

Undergrad? they could not even get people from her law school where if you squint, turn your head sideways and hold your breath it may look like it mattered (but not really)
Real good point and that is from Notre Dame, I’m sure they have had tons and tons of graduates from just the Undergrads. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back