More tragedy on Irish roads

  • Thread starter Thread starter STIOFAN
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read about this tragedy in my newspaper this morning. How horrible for all the families involved. Prayers already said for them. May God have mercy on their souls and may they rest in peace. Amen.
 
I also have prayed for the victims and their families.

The article I read yesterday stated that Ireland had the highest traffic fatality rate in Europe. Our state has about the same population as Ireland and the death rate here is approximately three times as high, yet it gets barely a notice. What are we doing wrong?
 
40.png
geezerbob:
I also have prayed for the victims and their families.

The article I read yesterday stated that Ireland had the highest traffic fatality rate in Europe. Our state has about the same population as Ireland and the death rate here is approximately three times as high, yet it gets barely a notice. What are we doing wrong?
I don’t know what we’re doing wrong,the volume of traffic over here has got out of hand.
I can take the blow easier when someone older and has lived into their twilight years dying, --------but the young, well it’s very hard to take.

Anyway out of curiosity, does this real player work wherever you are in the world, or am I wasting my time posting it up ?
 
I got to it but it said I didn’t have the necessary software. I assume it would work if I hunted up the software and downloaded it.
 
40.png
geezerbob:
I got to it but it said I didn’t have the necessary software. I assume it would work if I hunted up the software and downloaded it.
Thanks for letting me know, anyway it’s Real-player you need to see it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top