• Thread starter Thread starter Victoria33
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Victoria33

More votes than voters in many Detroit precincts: newspaper​

By Reuters Staff

(Reuters) - Numerous voting machines in heavily Democratic Detroit showed a greater number of ballots than poll workers records said were cast in the Nov. 8 presidential election, the Detroit News reported on Tuesday.

About 37 percent of precincts in Wayne County, Michigan, where Detroit is located, showed such discrepancies, the newspaper reported, citing records prepared at its request by the county.

Voting irregularities in Detroit have prompted the state to audit the election results in the city, the newspaper said.
Read more at:

Good, it spurs an audit. I hope there are safeguards to catch this.

Even now, I have heard on the news they are talking about “legitimate” or “legal” ballots, I’d have to find the report.

Of course. The corruption by the Democrats must be exposed.

Why in the world did you post a story from 2016?

Last edited:
As if you didnt know that dem operatives changed the date. Are there any depths to which they wont sink!

As if you didnt know that dem operatives changed the date. Are there any depths to which they wont sink!
Well, if a party supports infanticide, yes, they can probably stoop pretty low.

I won’t be voting for that.

But I will request thread be closed. Must have come up on a news search.

I wouldn’t mind relocating to Gallifrey myself, right now. Set the Tardis to return next February.

Last edited:
I think this thread should be locked because the article posted is from 4 years ago. That’s just deceptive!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back