'Moron' Bush Beat Kerry at Yale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sirach14
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw this on the news. It was 1 point.
Bush 77
Kerry 76
 
What are the odds we will see or hear this on the MSM news tonight?
 
I always thought it was suspicious that Bush’s 1100 SAT was always trumpeted as proof that he was stupid, whereas Kerry never released his SAT score. Therefore, this comes as no surprise.
 
I do find it ironic that they always play the “Bush is stupid” card, then turn around and say he deceived them into war. They pretty much say “an idiot outsmarted me.”

Honestly, though, as much as I like to chuckle at JOhn KErry, John sKerry, John “effen” Kerry, and John Fonda Kerry, I do think he’s an intelligent man. okay, making as the centrepiece of his campaign 4 months of proud service in a war he’s best known for opposing, and not know well enough for taking direction from the Viet Cong, was quite dumb. Even smart people do dumb things.

I also think Bush is much more intelligent than he gets credit for. Although, he has used being “misunderestimated” to his advantage.

What scared me about Kerry is his policies, his character, and his siding with our enemies. For the sake of the country, I hope he leaves office the next election. From then on, I’ll wish him well.
 
If you look at the results in isolation for both Kerry and Bush, and especialy Gore, I would be far more frightened of the general level of the intelligence of the political community as a whole!!!:eek: I wouldn’t have called a cumulative average of 76 of 77 particularly clever, at least not to be the most powerful man in the world!!

Does this bring into question the ability of the man at the top? Is it his intelligence that got him there? Or his money? Humm…:rolleyes:
 
Does this mean that those with scores of 80 or above are just toooooo smart to get into politics?:bigyikes:
 
40.png
KathleenElsie:
Does this mean that those with scores of 80 or above are just toooooo smart to get into politics?:bigyikes:
LOL. The people most capable to run the country often don’t want to take the pay cut.
 
They called Eisenhower a “blockhead” and Reagan and “amiable dunce” too.

Never understood the left touting how smart someone is. Anyone who rises to any level is adequate. Character is far more important than IQ.

Bush (and many others) may get into Ivy League colleges without the best scores but the military doesn’t let anyone into the cockpit of a fighter jet who is stupid. Nor does one graduate from Harvard business school without being above average.

What is funny is how the left cannot stop themselves. They’ve lost three elections in a row and still say the person who beat them is “stoopid”.

Can’t get much more stupid than that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top