L
Love5454
Guest
Hello,
Ok, i have been contemplating about the sins I committed when i was a young child. This is embarassing to admit, and although I was a nice and quiet kid, I’m not sure if i was pretending or i was really thinking lustfully or not, but i would take off my shirt and hug my teddy bear (which was a large size) and cuddle with it. it’s really embarassing to admit, but at the time i guess i didn’;t realize what i was doing, but is this a mortal sin? Should i confess this? I never have confessed it bc i never really thought anything of it before. i don’t really struggle with lust as much now, which im proud of , but that is an embarassing situation and if i do confess this , i don’t know how to explain to the priest in order for my sin to be forgiven please help. thanks!
Ok, i have been contemplating about the sins I committed when i was a young child. This is embarassing to admit, and although I was a nice and quiet kid, I’m not sure if i was pretending or i was really thinking lustfully or not, but i would take off my shirt and hug my teddy bear (which was a large size) and cuddle with it. it’s really embarassing to admit, but at the time i guess i didn’;t realize what i was doing, but is this a mortal sin? Should i confess this? I never have confessed it bc i never really thought anything of it before. i don’t really struggle with lust as much now, which im proud of , but that is an embarassing situation and if i do confess this , i don’t know how to explain to the priest in order for my sin to be forgiven please help. thanks!