Mother-in-law issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter peanut03
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peanut03

Guest
I can’t post publicly. I desperately need advice. I don’t want to bring my family into this. If you have time to listen please private message me and keep me in your prayers. God Bless:gopray2::gopray2::gopray2:
 
I pm’d you. if you haven’t found anyone yet, send me a message.
 
I can’t post publicly. I desperately need advice. I don’t want to bring my family into this. If you have time to listen please private message me and keep me in your prayers. God Bless:gopray2::gopray2::gopray2:
I am sorry to hear you are having problems…bless your heart.All families have problems and many with mother in laws.

Mine is with my own mother from time to time as I am her carer.It can cause stress and friction at times.

If it is possible, distance is sometimes necessary between relatives for love to exist!!!

Luckily I have a good relationship with my mother in law and with my own daughter in laws.
I do however have family members who are difficult to live with in close proximity and to see too often causes problems.So I love from a distance and keep visits to a bare minimum…which allows me to love them without resentment.

I don’t know if that can be possible in your case.Of course I do not know the details of your problems.My heart goes out to you though.(((Hugs)))

I know it will be very difficult if your husband does not see the issues that you do and are not on the same page.

If you tell your husband how upset you feel about his mother I am sure that makes him a bit defensive.I wonder if you would be able to just be too busy to see her too often. This will avoid too much confrontation and allow you to love her from a distance.

God bless and I know how stressful if can be.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
I too have issues with mine. Only difference is that she is my husband’s stepmom. Feel free to msg me I’d be interested to hear what’s going on.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top