Movie Anti-Catholic

  • Thread starter Thread starter GiannaMarie321
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the movie Arn:The knight templar anti-Catholic?
Why would you think it is? Here’s a description:
Arn, the son of a high-ranking Swedish nobleman is educated in a monastery and sent to the Holy Land as a knight templar to do penance for a forbidden love.
Sounds like standard fantasy fare to me. Probably full of inaccuracies, but probably not purposefully directed against the Church. Do you have something specific in mind?
 
The only reason why I asked was because I wasnt sure if this site was saying it was good…or if it was bad. catholic-movies.com/2010/arn-the-knight-templar/
😃

Wow, I just read it and I don’t know either. Why would someone just post the entire plot of a movie? Why would you go see it then?

It doesn’t sound anti-Catholic, it sounds like a story of what happens when parents expectations and their children’s desire to make up their own minds clash, with some possibly interesting exploration of morality, duty, good and evil. If you see it, let us know how you liked it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top