B
Brother_Joseph
Guest
Anybody up to speed regarding the forthcoming movie about Elizabeth (Elizabeth: The Golden Age)?
I’m a huge fan of historical epics, especially when they’re well made. So I can be a little forgiving and accepting if necessary.
However, I had my first glimpse of this movie trailer in the theater this weekend and I’m guessing my devotion to my faith will once again classify me as a supporter of “all that is wrong with the world today”. (The foreseen accusations don’t really bother me that much, just the venom that normally accompanies them).
Again, the movie appears to have a great look to it and the topic does interest me, I’m just wondering how far the production will go in portraying Catholicism as the main threat to world peace.
To her credit, Blanchett seems quite energetic and believable.
rottentomatoes.com/m/1174255-golden_age/about.php
.
I’m a huge fan of historical epics, especially when they’re well made. So I can be a little forgiving and accepting if necessary.
However, I had my first glimpse of this movie trailer in the theater this weekend and I’m guessing my devotion to my faith will once again classify me as a supporter of “all that is wrong with the world today”. (The foreseen accusations don’t really bother me that much, just the venom that normally accompanies them).
Again, the movie appears to have a great look to it and the topic does interest me, I’m just wondering how far the production will go in portraying Catholicism as the main threat to world peace.
To her credit, Blanchett seems quite energetic and believable.
rottentomatoes.com/m/1174255-golden_age/about.php
.