M
marci
Guest
I saw it today. There were references to God, His Plan, and Listening to His voice. What do you think?
It is not resident evil only because I don’t think the movie is supposed to scare you…there is some action, but I would not put this movie in the horror section.Ive been thinking about seeing this. I havent read too much about it, but I thought its some sort of horror movie like resident evil or something.
I bought the 2-disc Special Edition DVD. Here are my thoughts on the two endings.Just watched “I am Legend” for the 2nd time (First when it was released). The Bluray disk has an alternate ending which IMO was better then the original. Although it still doesn’t give anymore insight into his family or the virus itself.
And the Blu-ray version is currently $19 now. its widescreen version for $14 on sale. seems a good chance to buy.
dealstudio.com/viewtopic.php?t=37240&ru=290
That ending was the original ending of the book and btw they are NOT ZOMBIES . They’re vampires. Zombies eat brains Vampires like blood and can only come out at night. The actually book of * I am Legend*, there are two kinds of vampires. The stupid ones and the one’s that are still self aware. These vampires don’t view Neville as savior but as a monster, a “legend” of sorts of the last remaining man who can walk in the day light. They don’t want to be cured because they don’t think they’re sick. They think neville is the sick one. He’s like a boogeyman killing their kind while they sleep.So in the end, they kill Neville because he is like a serial killer to them.I bought the 2-disc Special Edition DVD. Here are my thoughts on the two endings.
SPOILERS!
I have reservations about both endings, but much more so with the “alternate” ending.
The theatrical ending has Neville kill some of the “zombies” he was trying to save (along with himself) to protect the cure.
But the alternate ending, to me, basically says that the zombies don’t need saving. Sorry, but I don’t agree with that.
When I watch the film again, I’ll probably watch the original theatrical version.
In the book, Neville commits suicide rather than face execution.So in the end, they kill Neville because he is like a serial killer to them.