Movie Reviews

• Thread starter Thread starter Quaere_Verum
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quaere_Verum

I am familiar with the USCCB & Descent Films for Families movie reviews. However, neither of them actually list the offensive matter. For example, they may say the movie contains mild vulgar language but don’t actually list the words so that you know what the difference is between mild vulgar language, vulgar language, some crass humor, etc. The same is true for other categories as well. Does anyone know of any movie reviews which are more specific in describing content such as language, sexual content, violence, etc.?

I am familiar with the USCCB & Descent Films for Families movie reviews. However, neither of them actually list the offensive matter. For example, they may say the movie contains mild vulgar language but don’t actually list the words so that you know what the difference is between mild vulgar language, vulgar language, some crass humor, etc. The same is true for other categories as well. Does anyone know of any movie reviews which are more specific in describing content such as language, sexual content, violence, etc.?
I think screenit.com/ is a good website to use. It lists everything and anything that could be considered bad in a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back