[movies] Alexander...Horrible Day

  • Thread starter Thread starter randomuser
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

randomuser

Guest
Pleasantly surprised at this PG-rated Disney movie that really feels like a throwback to the Disney movies of yesteryear: stuff like “Freaky Friday” (the original one), “The Parent Trap” (the original one), “North Avenue Irregulars,” etc. Has anyone else seen this? It has a very pro-family message, too.

Catholic Bishops film office gave it a favorable review: “If you can look beyond the relentless physical gags, a peeing baby and a vomiting teenager, there’s a small lesson here in how a family pulls together in the midst of adversity.”
catholicnews.com/data/movies/14mv125.htm

Felt like I needed to take a shower after “Gone Girl,” but not so with “Alexander” - a very decent, GOOD family film.
 
Thanks for sharing that info; I’ll make sure I see it.
Mary.
 
Thanks for the thumbs up. I have had this on
my list of movies to see. Now I will definitely go. 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top