A
AaronsStaff
Guest
I just got back from seeing this movie, and it was awesome. I liked the Blair Witch Project with its use of a regular camera, and I think Cloverfield did a great job with it too. Im sure most of you have seen the trailer where theres a guy in NYC using a camera to film a party when this monster attacks new york. I really liked it because of its uniqueness, and if it was filmed like a regular movie, I dont think it would have been half as good. I would not reccomend this movie to people who have motion sickness, because you will not have a good time
. and I wouldnt bring your kids either for some mature content, and for the fact that its supposed to scare you. All in all Id give it a 8/10, it was one of the few originals I have seen, but it was too short and the ending could have been better.