A
Athanasiy
Guest
I was watching the movie ''fountain ‘’ , in the cinema , it was the first time.
After the movie was over , going back home I was thinking that I did not understand any thing.
But little bit later , after 15 minutes , I began to realize that , its probably the best movie I ever watched .
Or one of the best movie I ever watched.
I would not agree that ‘’ the death makes us special ‘’ .
But I support the idea of ‘’ demand for eternity ‘’ !
Demand for ‘’ eternal life ‘’
demand for ‘’ the eternal love ‘’ the love which never ends !
The design , the effect of music , the scenario is very very impressive !
I just wonder if there is no influence of Tolkien , or C. S. Lewis on Darren Aronofsky.
And for me its interesting , if there are some Christian interpretations of this movie !
After the movie was over , going back home I was thinking that I did not understand any thing.
But little bit later , after 15 minutes , I began to realize that , its probably the best movie I ever watched .
Or one of the best movie I ever watched.
I would not agree that ‘’ the death makes us special ‘’ .
But I support the idea of ‘’ demand for eternity ‘’ !
Demand for ‘’ eternal life ‘’
demand for ‘’ the eternal love ‘’ the love which never ends !
The design , the effect of music , the scenario is very very impressive !
I just wonder if there is no influence of Tolkien , or C. S. Lewis on Darren Aronofsky.
And for me its interesting , if there are some Christian interpretations of this movie !