MOVIES: Into Great Silence

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ken_Grooms
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings All,

I have purchased the DVD and the soundtrack CD which contains some material not featured on the DVD. I have played the CD about 10 times and watched the movie twice.

I am from Canada and so a number of people here have seen it . The young person ( about 18 or 19 yrs of age ) who sold it to me said… << Its 2 hours of pure beauty and peace of mind >>… …thats a fact… I would add that it very inspirational and predisposes to prayer.

I hope you enjoy it…
Code:
    JMJ,

     Ricardo
 
Has anybody seen the movie about the Carthusian Monks titled “Into Great Silence”?

I saw it last night with my wife and found it messmerizing.
 
Yes, a must see I think. Glad to hear others are enjoying it. There have been a few threads about it. I felt very lucky to be able to see it in a nice, quiet, dark theater on the big screen when it was still in the theaters. Quite an experience.
 
I watched it last year. The silence is spiritual. Incredible lives…but the monks alo has some fun…watch for that too! The silence actually makes any physical sounds, like footsteps, louder.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top