G
Gamera
Guest
This was the best superhero movie I’ve ever seen. Please tell me someone else here saw it, too.
Loved Ironman…also loved Batman Begins.I went and saw this on opening weekend. I have to say that it rocked. I’ll agree with Bataar that Batman Begins was better, but it’s easily the best movie based on a Marvel comic.
Yeah, see, we left when the credits started rolling. Only later did I learn about that extra scene. Oh well, I’ll be buying the DVD anyway.Also wait for Samuel L. Jackson’s Nick Fury cameo at the end of the credits.![]()
Wish I’d read this thread before going to see the film, but missing the cameo.Also wait for Samuel L. Jackson’s Nick Fury cameo at the end of the credits.![]()
there was a reason why two "robots"were fighting…they were PEOPLEThe only thing I didn’t like about Iron Man was the first 2 hours. It reminded me the Godzilla VS Movies where he would fight other monsters. The scene with the 2 robots fighting wasn’t anything original. There wasn’t anything funny about it either. I would give it 2 stars. I don’t understand what people like about this movie.
I look forward to Indiana Jones and The Happening.