MOVIES: Wall-e

  • Thread starter Thread starter AmberDale
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took my kids a few days ago. I couldn’t believe how s-l-o-w it went for the first half. *No dialogue? Really? *
And sure, Eve saying “Wall-e!” was kinda cute…the first 4 or 5 times, but the next 30 times…

I’d give it 3.5 out of 5 stars. Cute enough, just not as involving as other kiddie movie lines.
 
A movie with no Church bashing, amoral messages, foul language…

Does Hollywood know what it’s done?
 
There is not one Pixar film that has not been a hit.

All of them are on the IMDB Top 250.

Almost all of them have won academy awards.

And, I hope Disney never plays nasty again with Pixar.
 
I just watched it today, after those many months of hearing my online buddy obsess over it. She even went as far as to have watched it five times (I’m not kidding). Personally, I’m not so surprised anymore. Although imo, I was more intrigued by the post-apocalyptic feel it had to it. I mean I too liked the whole “I don’t wanna survive, I wanna live” idea but I was also intrigued on how the past humans tried to deal with the problem of pollution. I mean the things some people come up with. :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top