R
ryecroft
Guest
SIZE=“4”]Hi - I’m not sure if I’m posting in the correct place but I thought I’d go ahead and give this a try (please move this if I’ve put it on the wrong forum!)
It looks extremely likely that my husband will be moving to a new job which will be in Eastern Washington State - (aparently only about 8 miles from Moscow, Idaho area too). The last time we moved, I came here not knowing anyone - I guess I was kind of hoping if anyone lived up in that area you might contact me if you wanted - I was hoping to at least have a few ‘acquaintances’ who had a shared interest in religion - specifically, Catholicism (and of course we’ll be looking for a new Parish). Of course I’m also curious about the area - feel free to PM me if you’d prefer.
God Bless
Rye
It looks extremely likely that my husband will be moving to a new job which will be in Eastern Washington State - (aparently only about 8 miles from Moscow, Idaho area too). The last time we moved, I came here not knowing anyone - I guess I was kind of hoping if anyone lived up in that area you might contact me if you wanted - I was hoping to at least have a few ‘acquaintances’ who had a shared interest in religion - specifically, Catholicism (and of course we’ll be looking for a new Parish). Of course I’m also curious about the area - feel free to PM me if you’d prefer.
God Bless
Rye