MSNBC on DaVinci Code Book?

• Thread starter Thread starter MugenOne
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MugenOne

I just saw a debate about the Davinci Code on MSNBC, MSNBC commentators asked, “why the Catholic Church so worries about this fun novel?” Man, it’s a blatant attack on our Church. They also survey pepple via internet by asking “should Catholic bookstores stop selling Davinci Code?” The result is as follows: 16% says “yes” and 84% says “no.” What do you expect? How comes I don’t see Fox surveying viewers like MSNBC? I hate that network anyway!

MugenOne

40.png
MugenOne:
I just saw a debate about the Davinci Code on MSNBC, MSNBC commentators asked, “why the Catholic Church so worries about this fun novel?” Man, it’s a blatant attack on our Church. They also survey pepple via internet by asking “should Catholic bookstores stop selling Davinci Code?” The result is as follows: 16% says “yes” and 84% says “no.” What do you expect? How comes I don’t see Fox surveying viewers like MSNBC? I hate that network anyway!

MugenOne
If I saw a Catholic bookstore selling this pile of offal, I would question the owner’s committment to the Church. One doesn’t open a Catholic bookstore unless they intend to distribute materials friend to the Church. Most “Christian” bookstores wouldn’t let you even read a personal copy of that book inside their store, let alone stock in on the shelf for sale.

Catholic bashing is one of the last acceptable things to do. You don’t need to be politically correct, that is why this is tolerated. Good thing, God is in charge and says he will be us until the end of time. I don’t think MSNBC will be around that long…Sorry MSNBC

Catholic bookstores should not be selling that garbage–they would be making profit off of grave sin!

40.png
stbruno:
Catholic bashing is one of the last acceptable things to do. You don’t need to be politically correct, that is why this is tolerated. Good thing, God is in charge and says he will be us until the end of time. I don’t think MSNBC will be around that long…Sorry MSNBC
Anit-Catholicism is the last acceptable prejudice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back